YES! All of our orders have FREE SHIPPING!
Other sites advertise gimmicky discounts as they inflate their so called regular price as a lure to get your business. Then their shoppers are hit with high shipping costs and other added costs that make their products expensive when you get to their checkout.
We belive in honest marketing, quality products and affordable pricing. Our Canvas Prints and other products all have FREE SHIPPING, we do not inflate our prices and use daily discounts or specials. Our prices are always affordable and will always have FREE SHIPPING.
FAST! We print all products with Fast Next Day Service. When you place your order before Noon (Pacific Time) we will ship your product within 24 hours! No upcharges, no hidden fees, we have FREE Next Day Canvas Printing as well as all our other products!
Currently we are working on developing an immediate online proof method. In the meantime, if you need to see a proof prior to printing, please leave us a request in the comment section of your shopping cart. Please note that the proof will only show you the margins of where your print will trim.
Making a Canvas Wall Art from one photo that spans several canvases is easy. Just choose the product Canvas Wall Art from several pre-determined wall art packages and we will do the rest! You can choose an art package here, Shop Wall Art Now.
Keep in mind that your original image must be a high quality and high resolution image for best results. We recommend submitting a file that is the actual size of the overall wall art project. Learn More about file requirements.
Floating Frames are only for Canvas Prints and they don't conceal an inch of your artwork as the frame is secured to the back of the canvas. All giving to the illusion that your artwork is suspended inside this contemporary frame.
Choose a standard wrap canvas which sits flush with the frame face, or for added impact select a gallery wrap canvas which will extend above the frame. The frame is constructed from eco-friendly recycled materials, they are lightweight and more durable than natural wood counterparts. Available in 3 sizes - 16"x20", 18"x24", 24"x30"
Gallery Framed Prints are unique and are not canvas. These elegant and handsome frames have genuine wood styling and are constructed of an eco-friendly recycled polystyrene material. More lightweight than real wood frames and are much more durable in all climates.
Features: 4 frame styles: Brown, Bronze Black, Silver, and Natural Wood.
Recycled Eco-Friendly PolyStyrene
3/16" foamcore backing
Print material is Adhesive Vinyl + Matte Lamination for protection
Hanging hardware included
Our Wall Graphics product made from indoor/outdoor vinyl and has a permenant self adhesive that adheres extremely well to all smooth flat surfaces. This product is printed with an outdoor UV eco-friendly ink and after the inks have gone through our instant curing process are then coated with a UV Matte layer. These protect the inks from scratching and give it an extra long life indoor and outdoor.
If you have a wall with any type of texture, then you may want to try using our Texture Wall Wrap. This product is ultra thin and a 2mil film is the same product that we use for vehicle wraps that has non-visible air release channels for fast, easy, and bubble-free installation. This long-term durable and removable cast film offers new technology that has superior conformability and lifting resistance, making it perfect for flat or textured walls that have resessed or concave areas.
Both our Wall Graphics and Texture Wall Wrap products have the following Features:
Maximum Size: 52" High X 150' Wide
Resolution: High resolution digitally printed at 720 x 720. Printed on one side only.
Usage: Indoor or Outdoor; Waterproof and UV safe that will last for years
Short answer, no. Long Answer - Here is why: we print from your file that you provide. When you view your file on your computer, laptop or mobile device, you can see that none of these devices will match each other. Color matching and monitor profiling requires expensive software and equipment and calibration methods that are not available for the average consumer and in no way would it ever be possible for your equipment to match the exact specifications of our equipment or different print media.
However, rest assured that we take every step possible to ensure that your uploaded files print to the best quality possible.
For More Information of the best type of files and file recommendations, please see below for more details.
To ensure the best quality of your canvas or wall art print, or other printed product, we recommend the highest quality file that you have. It is best if the file is 1:1 ratio, in other words 100% of actual size of the product that you chose. For example if you chose a 32"x48" canvas print, then your file should be 32"x48".
Your file should be a minimum of 150dpi and we accept CMYK color profile. We accept the following file raster formats: JPG, TIFF. We also accept the following Vector file formats: PDF, EPS, AI, (must be Adobe Illustrator 'Legacy' CS6), We also accept Corel Draw X4 and Inkscape. Please note these Vector file requirements: all layers and transparencies Flattened, all Text as Outlines, NO Overprints, no spot colors),
It is your reponsibility to submit a quality file. If you submit an image that does not meet these requirements, you run the risk of your final product being lower quality with pixelated or fuzzy/blocky edges. We are not responsible if your vector file contains tranparencies, fades, strokes, overprints, spot colors, unflattened layers, or fonts that are not converted to curves/outlines.
If you have any concerns for what the best file type for canvas print, we typically recommend that the safest file type is a JPG at 150dpi, at 100% actual size in CMYK format. Please note that no returns are allowed for products printed with files that do not meet Color Print Plus recommendations.
Please make sure there are NO Bleeds and NO Crop Marks when you submit your files. All your files must be Actual Size. For example if you order a Retractable Banner Stand, your file must be 81" tall and 33" wide.
All orders will be reviewed for accuracy and product integrity before shipping so you should rest assured that your product has been given the highest quality check possible and there should not be any need for a return as we strive on quality products and accuracy.
If there is any issue with your order you must report the problem within 2 business days after the delivery date. Please call us and a representative will assist. If you do not contact us with in that time frame we will assume that your job was correct at the time of receipt and no refunds will be given.
All returns must be shipped in original packaging and at customer's expense. If in the advent that we determine that your product was incorrect, we will refund or reprint that portion of your original order, at no cost to you and refund any shipping expense up to a total of $20. Since all products are custom printed to your order, by returning a product you release any rights to the returned product and we have the right to resell on our clearance site at our discretion.
The following are some guidelines and examples of issues that do not constitute grounds for a refund, or a return or reprint of a product:
1) An order that is refused at time of delivery or undeliverable orders. (We will reship the product at the customer's expense if requested).
2) The product is lost, delayed or returned to Canvas Print Plus, due to an error made by the customer in submitting an improper shipping address. (For product that is later found or that is returned to us we will reship the package with a corrected address and charge an additional shipping fee for the shipment).
3) Product that is delayed in production and/or shipping as a result of the customer providing inaccurate information.
4) Product that incurs a higher shipping charge as a result of the customer providing inaccurate information.
5) Product that is delayed in production and/or shipping as a result of shipping company delays, acts of God, weather conditions, environmental or dangerous goods incidents, perils of the air, public enemies, public authorities acting with actual or apparent authority, acts or omissions of customs officials, authority of law, quarantine, riots, strikes, work stoppages or slowdowns, or other labor disputes or disturbances, civil commotions or hazards incident to a state of war, local or national disruptions in ground or air transportation networks or systems due to events beyond our control, disruption or failure of communication and information systems, disruption or failure of utilities, international customs issues, and any other circumstances that are beyond our direct control.
6) Errors that are contained in the uploaded customer file, e.g., misspelling, graphics, grammar, damaged fonts, punctuation, die lines, transparency, overprint, and finished product size. Color Print Plus does not make any changes on customer files.
7) Product that experiences print or images that are fuzzy, pixilated or otherwise distorted as a result of the customer providing artwork that is not at a minimum of 150 DPI at 1:1 ratio (or 100%) and/or in CMYK mode.
8) Products that do not exactly match color or ink density. Canvas Print Plus does not color match or match customer specified ink density.
9) Orders that are duplicated as a result of customer error.
10) Orders that are canceled after the order has entered into production (or any process thereafter).
11) Orders that contain dated materials that arrive after the relevant date or with insufficient time to use the material as intended. It is a customer's responsibility to allow sufficient time when placing an order for time sensitive materials.
12) Our failure to notify you of any delay, loss or damage in connection with your printed products or shipment or any inaccuracy in such notice.
13) The release of an order by the shipper without obtaining a signature.
14) Orders that have been damaged during shipping.
15) Orders that were damaged when opened during or after delivery. (do not use sharp objects to open packages as this could damage your product)